SSI Arizona URL
Having much experience as a Arizona disability advocate, I can share with you that dealing with the Social Security Administration (SSA) is a challenging affair. It can be difficult and discouraging work, take a long time, and require extensive training and experience to become effective.
The extent of the challenge involved in working with Social Security Administration is not immediately apparent, the initial application appears easy and SSA invites claimants to apply on their own. But unexpected pitfalls come-up, and most initial applications are turned down.
Claimants who are unfamiliar of how the system works are likely to give up at this point, which is a common mistake fatal to your claim.
Instead, you should spend some time educating yourself on how the Social Security Disability evaluation process works, determine if your disability is severe enough to qualify, and speak with a knowledgeable Mesa or Phoenix, Arizona disability attorney or advocate near you.
We have helped thousands of clients apply for Social Security disability benefits and get the help they need to improve their quality of life.
* Federal court / judicial review
* Social Security disability
* SSI (Supplemental Security Income) for Adults and Children
* Disability - short and long-term - public employees’ disability
* Appeals - All disability adjudications - Survivors’ claims - Retirement claims
* Same-Sex Marriage Benefits
* Public Pension claims