Is Hyperhidrosis or Excessive Sweating Curable Permanently By Treating The Root Cause
Special 1-on-1 Hyperhidrosis Consultation & Counseling with Miles Dawson for 3 months (limited spots)
Learn the 5 step natural holistic system to cure excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis) permanently.
This 5 step hyperhidrosis cure system has been proven to work on all types of hyperhidrosis, and even severe cases of generalized hyperhidrosis. (primary hyperhidrosis, secondary hyperhidrosis, emotional hyperhidrosis, gustatory hyperhidrosis, generalized hyperhidrosis, and axillary hyperhidrosis)
- Medically proven to work on excesssive sweating of the face, palms, underarms, feet, back, shoulders, neck and chest.
- Without the use of electrodes to impair your sweat glands.
- Without the use of antiperspirants, astringents, lotions, or creams.
- Without injections or painful and expensive surgery.
- Without resorting to drugs.
- It works by targeting the internal root cause of excessive sweating, instead of just treating the outer symptoms.
- That's why anti-perspirants do not help, because they just try to block our outer sweat ducts, but do not address the root problem.
Check out the testimonies from previous hyperhidrosis sufferers and patients at http://www.curemydisorder.com/links/stopsweating
You will learn:
* The top ten worst foods you should never eat when treating Hyperhidrosis
* The top ten best Hyperhidrosis cure foods you should eat all the time
* The shocking truth about conventional Hyperhidrosis treatments and Hyperhidrosis surgeries and the medication trap. Discover Why Most Drugs, Lotions, astringent agents or antiperspirants Don't Work and how you can finally free yourself and use the natural approach forever
* Discover how to eliminate your Hyperhidrosis symptoms in hours using these 3 SIMPLE and CHEAP home ingredients.
* Discover Exactly What To Do If Your Hyperhidrosis is of emotional type. This Secret Technique has Worked For Thousands of Sufferers Worldwide
* Are You Allergic To Antiperspirants? Try This Protocol Instead
* Discover How To Gain Dramatic Relief From the Irritation That Follows a Sweating Session Using a Powerful Technique
* The most powerful external Hyperhidrosis relief secret weapon
* The one secret 100% natural hormonal and nervous system balancing supplement that you should always take on a daily basis which alone is guaranteed to make dramatic impact on your Hyperhidrosis condition sometimes in a matter of days!
* The cardinal sin of Hyperhidrosis treatment almost everyone is guilty of, which instead of curing your Hyperhidrosis weakens and destroys your body's natural ability to defend itself (and almost everybody's doing it!)
* The #1 most effective way to determine your Hyperhidrosis trigger (If you could only make one step toward better understanding what specifically triggers your Hyperhidrosis this would be it!)
* The 4 most important nutritional foundations to an effective Hyperhidrosis cure program (ignore these and you'll never get rid of your Hyperhidrosis)
This 5 Step Sweat Miracle System was developed by Miles Dawson (Former chronic hyperhidrosis sufferer, medical researcher and health consultant) over the past 11 years, through a long process of trial, error, and experimentation. He has created this clinically researched system backed by 38,000+ hours of nutritional expertise for curing hyperhidrosis permanently.
Are You Suffering From Any of the Following Emotional or Physical Symptoms?
- Any type of hyperhidrosis (in any level of severity) on your face, cheeks, palms, underarms, or feet?
- Do you get sweat patches on dark or baggy shirts?
- Do you put tissues under your arms to soak up the sweat?
- Do you overuse antiperspirant deodorants all day long without visible relief?
- Do you avoid hugging, drawing attention to yourself, or close contact with people?
- Do you obsess over your sweating condition?
- Do you spend a lot of money on drugs and over the counters that do not seem to work?
- Do you want to cure your hyperhidrosis but don't know which treatment is right for you due to information overload?
Fact #1: There is an overload of conflicting information and often ineffective advice on how to treat hyperhidrosis.
Fact #2: Hyperhidrosis drugs such as Ditropan, Robinul and Probanthine can make your hyperhidrosis worse.
Fact #3: Creams, antiperspirants, and astringent agents cannot cure hyperhidrosis.
Fact #4: Hyperhidrosis is not only a problem with your skin but a warning sign of a serious inner imbalance.
My Long, Frustrating Battle With Hyperhidrosis:
My sweaty hands and feet were always a family joke. Even when I was little, my siblings would squeal and run if my hands or feet got too close their nose. My mother even recounts a story about her conversation with a nurse when I was born.
Apparently I was only two days old and my mother was doing her all-over baby body check, making sure all was just as it should be. When she brought my tiny little toes up to her face, she noticed something unusual¡ªwas it regular body odor? She asked a nurse if it was possible for a newborn to have stinky feet and the nurse laughed. ¡°Why, no, honey,¡± she said. ¡°Newborns don¡¯t even have sweat glands that work yet, so there is no way they could be making foot odor.¡± Still, the nurse took a whiff and looked perplexed. ¡°They do seem to smell a little,¡± she grumbled and walked away. That was my poor mother¡¯s first interaction with my sweat problem. Unfortunately she had to deal with it for many more years to come.
As I grew, the odor also grew. By the time I hit puberty, I had a variety of shoes: those to wear to school; those to wear in the house, those just for play; and of course, the infamous sports shoes that weren't even allowed in our home due to their odor!
But my body odor (which I now know is called Bromihidrosis), didn't end with my hands and feet. In high school, no one wanted to be around me after gym class, and often even a shower didn't help. On the rare occasions when I left a sports bag in our family vehicle, it could take days to get the smell out of the interior.
By my seventeenth birthday I had already begun to feel the sting of hyperhidrosis and the pungent odors it can cause. Whenever I was nervous (which seemed to be all of the time back then), I would break out in a sweat. Beads of perspiration would run down my face, neck and even my legs. If I was overly stressed on a hot day, it could easily soak right through my shirt, making it apparent to everyone around me that I was nervous.
Despite the ridicule, I managed to complete high school without too much trouble and even played sports nearly every season. I tried dealing with my disorder by taking several showers a day, reapplying the strongest deodorants I could find every hour or so, and even taking spare clothes to school with me to change at lunchtime if necessary.
All of that seemed to work OK to control my sweating, until I went off to college. Like many kids my age I chose a school in a warmer climate so I could enjoy year-round sunshine. Big mistake! At least back home the cold winter months would give me a reprieve from my worst symptoms, but not at college. There, I had to deal with chronic sweating every single day.
Before long my roommate started to complain that our dorm room smelled like a gym, so I started washing my clothes every evening before bed. Then I started changing my clothes midday and my socks three or four times a day just to keep my symptoms from becoming apparent to everyone around me.
A trip to the school clinic didn't help much. I explained to the nurse there about my excessive sweating and she told me to try and relax and use more deodorant.
After taking my first college-level biology class, I asked my professor for some help. She was great and allowed me to do my final research paper on the different ways the body¡¯s sweat glands work and how they can malfunction. Not only did I get an A on my paper, but I learned a lot about how my body worked and what might be causing some of my symptoms.
During winter break I headed home and made an appointment with my family doctor. He wasn¡¯t much help either. It wasn¡¯t until I insisted on a paper sweat test that he even began to take my symptoms seriously. Thankfully, once he saw the measurements from my test, he agreed that I had hyperhidrosis and sent me off to see a dermatologist.
Learn more of my hyperhidrosis battle & get 1-on-1 Hyperhidrosis Consultation with Miles Dawson for 3 whole months at http://www.curemydisorder.com/links/stopsweating